Human Resources Business Partner
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
Partner with leadership team of the Business Functions, in effectively leading, managing, building the AP organization in Uzbekistan.
• Manage and deliver a high quality, professional and valued HR service to the Business Function based on a solid understanding of the business and business partnership model. Ensure that the HR service delivered drives business results and delivers the business strategy.
• Be accountable for communicating, implementing, leveraging and embedding the core HR processes.
Working with the various line managers, the incumbent with cover a wide variety of roles, including (but not limited to), the following:
- Developing and implementing HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy such as workforce planning, talent management and development, performance management, compensation, benefits strategies implementation etc.
- Lead the recruitment of staff according to the HR operating model of AP.
- Conducting new employee orientation program
- Managing employee personnel workflow and payroll related activities. Control accurate records, files and reports, including responsibility for maintaining personnel records, including personnel action forms, timesheets, contracts, and consultant agreements
- Managing local benefits specific to the country: medical, pensions, company cars, ensuring competitiveness on the market and administration process efficiency
- Work with the management team involved in policy areas such as staff performance and health and safety
- Providing pragmatic and consistent guidance and advice to managers on grievance, attendance, disciplinary, and performance issues
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resources management
A bachelor's degree or equivalent in a related discipline including Human Resources, Business or Organization Development, Ideally the jobholder will be educated to master's degree, from a reputable university.
A minimum of 5 years' experience in the HR function with a 2+ years of HR Business Partnering role
Experience gained at organizations with extensive operations.
International experience and western mindset. Experience in international business as a business partner
Ability to get work done and make a difference i.e. performing and delivering business.
Experience in aligning critical elements of structure, process and routines to implement and anchor changes.
Strong communication, engagement and interpersonal skills.
Ability to think strategically and conceptually, and solve business problems pragmatically and at speed.
Knowledge of all functional areas of HR (Integrated Talent Management Systems).
Strong practical knowledge of Uzbekistan labor law.
English – upper intermediate, advanced level.
- официальное трудоустройство
- полный социальный пакет
- конкурентная заработная плата
- добровольное медицинское страхование
- страхование жизни
- дотация на питание